As a licensed Physical Therapist and Certified Pilates Instructor, I know as both a user and teacher how Pilates is a perfect solution to strengthen bodies and help with several medical conditions. I experienced issues with sciatica post-pregnancy and through one-on-one Pilates Reformer training, I was naturally able to become pain free. At Wellness Solutions, we have Certified Pilates teachers to guide you to better health in a natural, non-jarring way for sports injuries, neck & back pain, postural imbalances, chronic conditions, balance disorders, seniors, osteoporosis, pre & post-natal, scoliosis, pre & post-surgical conditions and overall strength and conditioning. In other words, Pilates is a great form of exercise from young athletes to seniors and everyone in between!
Please see the additional benefits of Pilates highlighted in this week’s blog. For additional information, please call us, click on the Pilates tab on our home page or post a comment for a personal response.
Cheers to your health!
When practiced regularly, a Pilates workout out will:
- Improve joint mobility and flexibility, making you walk taller and feel slimmer
- Improve strength and muscle tone giving you a strong and supple spine
- Achieve a flatter tummy by engaging deep core abdominal muscles
- Enhance your sex life through greater flexibility and tighter pelvic floor muscles
- Help respiratory, lymphatic and circulation problems
- Make you less prone to injury when playing sports or other physical activities
- Improve your posture through shoulder stabilization
- Make you feel mentally and physically relaxed and energized
- Permanent pain relief by addressing the cause, not the symptom