Want To Start Using Essential Oils? Read This First!
Essential oils have been a huge addition to our healthy lifestyles. You could say they have changed our lives – and believe us, we were skeptics when we were first introduced to them. How on earth could a sniff of this or a rub of that help to improve our family’s health or well-being?
But before we explain why essential oils are so great, you might be wondering what they actually are!
What Are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are the oil of the plant from which they were extracted. They’re basically concentrated herbs! They contain all the goodness that protects and maintains the plant, and we can use them to help support our own bodies’ health and wellness.
There are many different kinds of oils out there, and they all have different properties and uses. From well-known plants like Bergamot and Eucalyptus to unusual and exotic ones like Petitgrain and Spikenard, there’s an unfathomably huge range to choose from – and they each provide all sorts of different benefits and uses.
How Can Essential Oils Help Promote The Health And Well-being Of You And Your Family?
We are not scientists (and you probably aren’t either), so we’ll explain how essential oils have helped our loved ones and us…
Kelly’s older son sometimes has a hard time calming down at night enough to fall asleep. Diffusing lavender in his room before bed and while he sleeps has helped him tremendously.
Tamara sometimes has a hard time concentrating when trying to work from home and diffusing Rosemary, Peppermint, Frankincense and/or Lemon has helped her stay on task and get things done.
Those are just two examples, but essential oils have also replaced many everyday products that we used to spend a fortune on. We now clean our homes with oil-infused natural cleaners rather than toxic chemicals from the supermarket, for example. We cleanse our faces with oil-infused natural products too. And everyone in the family benefits from using calming essential oils in the diffuser before bedtime!
But Don’t Just Listen To Us! Here Are Some Testimonials From Other People On Our Oily Team!
“For someone just introducing oils to my daily life and to my family, I’m thrilled with Young Living Premium Starter Kit. The pocket guide and accessories from Oh Lardy made it so easy to take the steps of forming a habit of using my oils every day. Even my kids are interested in joining me.”Essential Oils Client
“Getting the PSK was the best decision I ever made to guide my family towards natural living. It has transformed our home, daily life, supported our immunity and our emotional wellness in ways I never fathomed were possible. The community of Oily Angels and the energy of this company has brought me to my calling – closer to others – closer to God, because I get to spread this invaluable gift from nature; a gift that Young Living so carefully and mindfully helps unwrap.”Mary
“I joined YL in March of this year. I had been using EO’s from another company for a few months before that. I was drawn to YL by the amazing value of the PSK, the Seed to Seal guarantee and the AWESOME COMMUNITY!!! We have used the oils to replace SO MANY toxins in our home but the support and relationships are just as valuable. I have been HOOKED since my first event and since then I have begun building a great team of my own.”Katie
“An answered prayer for our family. The oils and supplements like NingXia Red have changed our lives. We feel healthier than ever physically and emotionally. I got my PSK a year ago and my only regret is that I didn’t get it sooner.”Selena
Can You Just Use Any Essential Oils?
In our opinion, no. We’ve done a lot of research into this and if you ask us, there’s one particular brand that stands head and shoulders above the rest:
Introducing Young Living Essential Oils!
There are many reasons why this brand is so great, but here are our three favorites
1. The Source Matters
One of the most important things we’ve learned in our journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Whether it’s blueberries fresh from the farm, or cows on green pasture, or a soft organic t-shirt, we know that the source matters.
We did many hours of research to find an essential oil company that we felt we could trust with our family’s health. Young Living is that company: they truly care about quality.
To ensure the purity of their oils, Young Living sets the bar high. We actually own our own farms and distilleries around the globe and follow a stringent process: Seed to Seal – the HIGHEST standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op! Many of our team members have visited Young Living Farms and it is amazing.
2. You Become Part Of A Big, Friendly Community
As a Young Living member, you automatically become a member of a big oily family that will give you all the support and advice you need! It’s a wonderful feeling to know you have the help and reassurance of a generous and caring community of moms, experts, and lifelong users.
We’ve been using our oils for a long time, but we still reach out to the our close-knit community for their advice and expertise!
3. The Young Living Premium Starter Kit Is The Best Introduction To Essential Oils (and it’s such great value, too!)
No other essential oils company offers such a great-value and comprehensive range of products to get you started.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit contains your everyday staples – all the oils and equipment you want to have on hand for a variety of situations. There’s an excellent user guide, too, which will help you understand how to use everything contained in the kit.
Ready To Buy Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit?
Here’s What You Get:
- Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, RC and DiGize. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see how we use these essential oils every day.
- A choice of diffusers: Home, Bamboo or Dew Drop.
- Aroma Glide roller fitment: Turn any oil into a roll-on!
- Two sample packets: Each contains Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends),
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples: An antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing.
- 10 sample bottles: These small sample bottles are perfect to share your oils with others.
- A variety of documentation and information on how to use your oils.
Total Value: $300
You Pay Only: $165 – That’s 50% Off!
And remember: once you’ve purchased the kit, you automatically become a wholesale member – which entitles you to 24% off all future purchases from Young Living! There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
- Calming and balancing – we all know that ahhh feeling we get from Lavender!
- Supports a healthy nervous system and healthy skin.
- Diffuse before bedtime.
- Add to lotion to support the skinLove to add to bath salts for a relaxing soak.
- Supports a healthy and balanced digestive system
- Wakes you up! Great to use before a workout!
- Add a drop to your water to support your digestive system.
- Helps with focus and concentration.
- Stained clothes? Rub the oil all over the stain, then immediately put the item in the washing machine. Works like no other stain remover ,even on dried-out stains!
- Works great as a natural ‘goo’ gone on those pesky sticker labels.
- Love to add a drop to water to support a healthy liver.
- Prized for rejuvenating and supporting healthy aging skin.
- Beautifully spiritual to diffuse while praying or meditating..
- Supports a healthy immune system.
An oil blend containing wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint.
- Supports a healthy muscular-skeletal system.
- Eases occasional discomfort after heavy exercise.
- Create a soothing bath by adding to epsom salts.
An oil blend containing copaiba, lime, cedarwood, vanilla, ocotea and lavender.
- If you’re looking for a sense of relaxation or you want to reduce feelings of stress to help you sleep better, Stress Away is for you!
- Apply it generously to your wrists or the back of your neck, use it in a diffuser, or add two drops to water as needed.
- Supportive of a healthy immune system – I love to make this foot rub with it.
- Excellent essential oil for use in homemade cleaning recipes.
- Add a drop to honey or yogurt to support your immune system.
An oil blend containing citronella, lemongrass, lavandin, rosemary, tea tree, and myrtle.
- Add a few drops to shoes or gym bags to help neutralize odors.
- Add a few drops to some baking soda as a carpet deodorizer.
- Diffuse to rid your home of odors.
An oil blend containing ginger, anise, fennel, peppermint, tarragon, lemongrass, patchouli and juniper.
- Rub on your stomach to help with occasional digestive issues.
- Add a drop to water to support a healthy digestive system.
- Add several drops to a capsule and take to support your healthy digestive system.