Want To Start Using Essential Oils? Read This First!
But before we explain why essential oils are so great, you might be wondering what they actually are!
What Are Essential Oils?
There are many different kinds of oils out there, and they all have different properties and uses. From well-known plants like Bergamot and Eucalyptus to unusual and exotic ones like Petitgrain and Spikenard, there’s an unfathomably huge range to choose from – and they each provide all sorts of different benefits and uses.
How Can Essential Oils Help Promote The Health And Well-being Of You And Your Family?
We are not scientists (and you probably aren’t either), so we’ll explain how essential oils have helped our loved ones and us…
Kelly’s older son sometimes has a hard time calming down at night enough to fall asleep. Diffusing lavender in his room before bed and while he sleeps has helped him tremendously.
Tamara sometimes has a hard time concentrating when trying to work from home and diffusing Rosemary, Peppermint, Frankincense and/or Lemon has helped her stay on task and get things done.
Those are just two examples, but essential oils have also replaced many everyday products that we used to spend a fortune on. We now clean our homes with oil-infused natural cleaners rather than toxic chemicals from the supermarket, for example. We cleanse our faces with oil-infused natural products too. And everyone in the family benefits from using calming essential oils in the diffuser before bedtime!
But Don’t Just Listen To Us! Here Are Some Testimonials From Other People On Our Oily Team!
Essential Oils Client
Can You Just Use Any Essential Oils?
Introducing Young Living Essential Oils!
1. The Source Matters
One of the most important things we’ve learned in our journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Whether it’s blueberries fresh from the farm, or cows on green pasture, or a soft organic t-shirt, we know that the source matters.
We did many hours of research to find an essential oil company that we felt we could trust with our family’s health. Young Living is that company: they truly care about quality.
To ensure the purity of their oils, Young Living sets the bar high. We actually own our own farms and distilleries around the globe and follow a stringent process: Seed to Seal – the HIGHEST standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op! Many of our team members have visited Young Living Farms and it is amazing.
2. You Become Part Of A Big, Friendly Community
As a Young Living member, you automatically become a member of a big oily family that will give you all the support and advice you need! It’s a wonderful feeling to know you have the help and reassurance of a generous and caring community of moms, experts, and lifelong users.
We’ve been using our oils for a long time, but we still reach out to the our close-knit community for their advice and expertise!
3. The Young Living Premium Starter Kit Is The Best Introduction To Essential Oils (and it’s such great value, too!)
No other essential oils company offers such a great-value and comprehensive range of products to get you started.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit contains your everyday staples – all the oils and equipment you want to have on hand for a variety of situations. There’s an excellent user guide, too, which will help you understand how to use everything contained in the kit.
Ready To Buy Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit?
Here’s What You Get:
– Ten 5ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, Copaiba, RC and DiGize. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend.Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see how we use these essential oils every day.
– A choice of diffusers: Home, Bamboo or Dew Drop.
– Aroma Glide roller fitment: Turn any oil into a roll-on!
– Two sample packets: Each contains Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends),
– Two NingXia Red 2oz samples: An antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and wellbeing.
– 10 sample bottles: These small sample bottles are perfect to share your oils with others.
– A variety of documentation and information on how to use your oils.
Total Value: $300
You Pay Only: $160 – That’s 50% Off!
And remember: once you’ve purchased the kit, you automatically become a wholesale member – which entitles you to 24% off all future purchases from Young Living! There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
Some Great Ways To Use The Essential Oils In Your Premium Starter Pack
Each of the oils in your Premium Starter Pack has SO many fabulous uses, and here are some of the ways we like best:
– Supports a healthy nervous system and healthy skin.
– Diffuse before bedtime.
– Add to lotion to support the skinLove to add to bath salts for a relaxing soak.
– Wakes you up! Great to use before a workout!
– Add a drop to your water to support your digestive system.
– Helps with focus and conentration.
– Works great as a natural ‘goo’ gone on those pesky sticker labels.
– Love to add a drop to water to support a healthy liver.
– Beautifully spiritual to diffuse while praying or meditating..
– Supports a healthy immune system.
– Supports a healthy muscular-skeletal system.
– Eases occasional discomfort after heavy exercise.
– Create a soothing bath by adding to epsom salts.
– If you’re looking for a sense of relaxation or you want to reduce feelings of stress to help you sleep better, Stress Away is for you!
– Apply it generously to your wrists or the back of your neck, use it in a diffuser, or add two drops to water as needed.
– Excellent essential oil for use in homemade cleaning recipes.
– Add a drop to honey or yogurt to support your immune system.
– Add a few drops to shoes or gym bags to help neutralize odors.
– Add a few drops to some baking soda as a carpet deodorizer.
– Diffuse to rid your home of odors.
– Rub on your stomach to help with occasional digestive issues.
– Add a drop to water to support a healthy digestive system.
– Add several drops to a capsule and take to support your healthy digestive system.
– Diffuse to support a healthy respiratory system!
– Rub R.C. on your feet or chest before exercise to uplift and inspire.
– Massage three drops on your feet before bedtime to encourage an atmosphere of comfort.
– Mix with honey and warm water to create a tea.
– Take as a dietary supplement.
– Gargle with it.