What are the benefits of drinking celery juice?
Celery is known to have an array of great health benefits. It’s high in vitamin C, B, A, iron, antioxidants, sodium, potassium, magnesium, fiber, and water content. Additional health benefits of celery juicing include:
- Increased blood flow
- Lowered blood pressure
- Boosted energy
- Muscle recovery after a workout
- Flushing toxins from your body
- Improved appearance of your skin
- Fighting inflammation
- Improved digestion
- Enhance weight loss
- Reduce bloating
Celery Juice Recipe
- 1 large bunch of celery
- Rinse celery (organic preferred, but not necessary) and run it through a juicer
- Drink immediately for best results and taste
- You may chop celery and blend it in a high-speed blender until smooth. Make sure you strain it and drink right away
What is the ideal amount of celery juice to receive the healing benefits?
16 ounces of straight celery juice a day is ideal for seeing healing benefits. Increasing intake up to 24 to 32 ounces a day can be extremely beneficial for anyone suffering with chronic illness or other symptoms.
How much celery is needed to make 16 oz of juice?
One large bunch typically makes 16 oz (2 cups) of juice.
Tina Ashbeck, PT is a firm believer in drinking celery juice daily. She and her two daughters believe starting the day with celery juice sets the tone for a day of good health. “I’ve been drinking celery juice for more than two years now,” explained Tina. “I feel energized and can definitely feel my energy increase and also love the detox benefits.”